Morning: 08h30: Pick tourists up at the Hotel and go to Ha Giang
Noon: Having lunch at the restaurant
Affternoon (14h30): Check in Hotel.
Trekking to Ha Giang
Evening (19H00): Have dinner and stay in Ha Giang City
Morning: 08h00: Pick tourists up at the meeting point and go to Dong Van Karst Plateau geopark. Visit and check-in at some attractive points:
- Bac Sum slope with 8km in length
- Quan Ba Sky Gate,Fairy Twin Mountains
- Take photos at some viewpoints: Tham Ma Slope, Seal Rocks, etc…
Noon: Having lunch at the restaurant in Pho Cao.
Afternoon: Head to Dong Van town.
- Chin Khoanh slope: Drop off for check-in at the viewpoint.
- Lung cam – a cultural tourist village: located in the narrow, incredibly picturesque Sung La valley. This village was a background of many famous films in Vietnam, such as Pao’s Story and Silence in the Canyon; Seasonal flowers.
- H’mong King’s Palace: At the Royal Palace in Sa Phin, Dong Van,tourists get a chance to know more about the fine art architecture, history, and culture of the Royal family particularly and H’mong ethnic group generally.
Evening: Have dinner at the restaurant, free walking in Dong Van old quarter, drink coffee, join some entertainment activities…
Morning: Have breakfast with BANH CUON DOI ( Vietnamese rolled cake) – it is very famous in Dong Van then visit other destinations in Dong Van Karst Plateau.
- Dong Van market: free walking in Dong Van old quarter and Dong Van Sunday market.
- Lung Cu Flag Tower: The last destination on the first day is the Lung Cu Flag Tower. It is the north pole of Vietnam- such a must-go place where every Vietnamese people would like to visit once in their life. Moreover, visitors could discover the history of this borderland and the process of building this tower.
- Lo Lo Chai Village is located underneath Lung Cu Flat Pole where Lo Lo group inhabited, they are so impressive by the highlight and colorful traditional clothes.
Noon: Have lunch in Dong Van
- Ma Pi Leng pass: Ma Pi Leng pass is one of the most breathtaking Passes in Viet Nam. The pass is 21 km in length, which connects Dong Van district and Meo Vac district.
Transfer to Cao Bang.
Evening: Have dinner and stay at homestay
MORNING: Have breakfast at the homestay/hotel. And now is the full day you spend in Cao Bang for excursion to Ban Gioc Waterfalls. Ban Gioc waterfall is in Vietnam and China as the waterfall straddles an international border: like the Iguazu Falls between Argentina and Brasil.
Have lunch and have a short rest.
AFTERNOON & EVENING: Visit Nguom Ngao Cave - one of the most spectacular cave systems in Vietnam. The cave stretches for 2,144 meters underground and is brimming with incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
Have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel/homestay.
Have breakfast at the homestay. Then you leave Cao Bang and transfer to south-west to Bac Kan province, come to Ba Be National Park called Three Lakes. When you arrive in Ba Be Lake, check into a local homestay. Have lunch and relax.
Afternoon: Take a boat ride in this tranquil Lake for discovering its beauties. If time permits, you will visit the 300m-long cave which was a shelter during the wartime. Back the home and have dinner. Overnight at the homestay.
Wake up this morning at cock-crow, you may wish to take a short walk around the village or by the edge of the lake. Have breakfast at the family. You have more time this morning to get the discover and enjoy around the village to experience its local life.
Then return to your homestay and pack up for the drive back to Hanoi. Today, you will pass the vast tea plantation of Thai Nguyen province; the best tea of Vietnam is produced in this area. Have lunch at local restaurant on the way.
Transfer to Hanoi for departure to next destination. It’s time to say goodbye, we thank you for traveling with us and warmly welcome you to come again!