• Danang Arrival. Meet the guide & the driver at the Airport. Proceed to the hotel (Check-in is from 14:00).
• Enjoy My Khe beach. Swim and relax.
Visit Marble Mountain. Climb to the summit of Thuy Son (Mount Thuy) through the stone stairway of 156 steps. Enjoy the panoramic view of the surrounding areas.
Visit Huyen Khong cave – the largest in the Marble Mountains, signatures of the kind in the complex: open ceiling and containing temples. Before becoming a Buddhist sacred site, Huyen Khong cave might house temples of Cham people to venerate Hindu gods.
Visit Tam Thai and Linh Ung pagodas, and visit Am Phu Cave with impressive rock formations featuring the Buddhist perception of hell or purgatory.
Spend time admiring the masterpieces of exquisite stone sculptures created by the skillful hands of artisans in Non Nuoc village at the foot of the mountain.
• 16:00 Depart to Son Tra Peninsula (Monkey Mountain). Enjoy panoramic ocean views and visit the giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest statue in Vietnam.
Overnight in Danang.
• 8:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
• 9:00～12:00 Free activities.
• 15:30～ Visit Hoi An ancient town (30km, 45-minute driving).
Walk over the tile-roofed Japanese Bridge; visit taciturn Chinese Assembly halls and enjoy the attractiveness of ancient houses or listen to folk music of Central Vietnam at old clubhouses.
Enjoy shopping in Hoi An.
Hoi An’s shopping scene is legendary for its plethora of affordable yet quality tailoring services. The streets of Hoi An Ancient Town are also lined with shophouses and makeshift stalls selling handicrafts, jewelry, traditional apparel, and shoes while its central marketplace is filled with locals bargaining for fresh produce and foodstuffs.
• 19:30～ Back to Da Nang.
• 7:30 Breakfast at hotel.
• 09h30 Pick up at Hotel. Depart to Ba Na Hills.
Located 30km west of Da Nang at an altitude of 1,487m above sea level, Ba Na Hills is the “green lung” of Central Vietnam, the “pearl of climate” of Vietnam. Following the paths of Ba Na, experiencing four seasons in a day, and walking in the ecstatic clouds in the singing of birds will make the visitors feel like being in a wonderland.
• 10h30 Arrive at Suoi Mo cable car station, and get on the cable car route that achieves 4 world records.
Visit the 150-meter-long "Golden Bridge" supported by the huge hands, which was awarded “The world’s leading iconic bridge of tourism 2020” by the World Travel Awards in 2020.
Visit the Le Jardin, Debay Wine Cellar of French.
Visit Linh Ung pagoda, admire the 27m high Buddha statue, Loc Uyen Garden, Quan Am Cac.
Get on the second cable car route to the top of Ba Na to Gare Debay. You will be guided to visit Fantasy Park, and join in adventurous, fun, and modern games such as Love Swing, Skiver Pilot, Fire Racing Track, Bumper Car, Ghost House, etc.
• 12h30～ Lunch buffet at Restaurant.
Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m – Visit Ba Chua Thuong Ngan Temple. Enjoy the panorama view of the Da Nang City and Da Nang Bay.
• 16h00～ Return to cable car station and leave for Da Nang.
• Back to hotel. Free activities.
Overnight in Da Nang.
Breakfast at hotel
Proceed to the airport for the departure flight.